Moroccan Pillow- Thick-and-thin White Grey and Charcoal Stripes
Regular price $75.00
STAND BY ME.
Highly-skilled weavers use pure cotton yarns and wooden, pedal-powered looms to make these thick, heavy, high-quality pillows, each with several matching blanket and throw options. The texture is soft, pure, and luxe.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- This Moroccan pillow series is a collaboration between our endlessly creative sales representative Judith Brock, and our co-owner Jessie Lyon. Weeks of back and forth about colour choices and line directions led to the creation of these mix and match pillows. This collection is an exploration of the world of ancient Moroccan craft and modern design.
- The Pokoloko Moroccan pillow collection is made to mix and match. These pillows are a simple and easy way to update or reinvigorate any space.
- Covered zipper closure at the back of each pillow.
- Each pillow comes with poly pillow fill. If shipping without fill is preferred, please send us a note and we will ship without fill. If synthetic down pillow fill is preferred, we can provide one as our current synthetic down pillow fill stock allows.
- Double-sided. Each design is on both sides of the pillow.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Moroccan artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 100% cotton
- 14" W x 22" L (36cm W x 56cm L)
- Measurements are made without the pillow fill.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Do not machine wash or dry.